Speakers suggestion help

Hi, I have come across 3 different pair of speakers within the same price.. It's hard for me to pick one... please suggest..
- Focal Electra 1038 BE - B&W 805 D3 - Focal JM Lab Diva Utopia.

I plan to add a sub into the system so bass is not a factor, I need a high and clear vocal mid-range...
Amp - Prima Luna EVO 400

Thank you.

wwinn007
I have the exact  B&W system you are referencing.  I have the 805's plus a B&W sub to match.  I have this in my bedroom setup and it sounds fantastic.  Great midrange and highs and the subs fill in the rest. My sub is the ASW10CM.  I definitely recommend the floor stands for the 805's. Great choice!!
Look at SALK.  His speakers are much better.  Then add a pair of REL S2 SHO Subwoofers.
Have the 1038 Be with a Carver 1725 tube and Ayre SS - both give impressive upper range clarity.   A potential issue is the unprotected tweeter with very fragile Be membrane and the $1K replacement.  .   
I wonder how much money Eric Alexander took off the price of MC’s
Tekton speakers since he seems to be their spokesperson for them? According to MC, if you want a great midrange, then Tekton is the logical choice. Laughable at best. I wouldn’t buy Tekton if they were the best sounding speakers in the world as I feel a speaker has to look good as well as sound good The Tektons are not in any way, good looking speakers.
without the sarcasm, i would submit here that it would be a good practice for folks who have a financial interest in making the recommendations they do to disclose that fact in every post in which they make such a recommendation

as a forum we expect that most of us here are just hobbyists and end use consumers, but reality is there are many ’industry people’ here posting as well, and also there is the grey area of high-dollar, long-time ’up to the waist’ hobbyists who have connected themselves in some way to some retailers/dealers/menufacturers... those who have done so should identify themselves as such when suggesting products or services to unsuspecting posters here who assume we are all just ’regular joes’ sharing our collective experiences and preferences

to be clear, industry people are rightfully knowledgeable, have a lot of share in terms of their opinions and wisdom - they simply should plainly identify themselves and what they say as financially incentivized when they say it

scott at verdant is a best practice example, obviously the good folks at audio connection in nj do so in their very username - others should follow this practice

i - for one - have no financial ’dog’ in any hifi gear ’fight’ - i buy stuff listen enjoy, recommend if i feel it is deserving