Speakers recommendations for a Sony Japan golden era Hifi system

Hello to all,

I am in need of help in order to get the right speakers for my Sony golden era Hifi system, I just put together the following : 

Sony TA-F333ESR Integrated Stereo Amplifier
TC-K333ESG SONY ES Series Black Cassette deck (1989)
Sony Z77ES CD Player 

Now I am looking to put about 2k in a pair of STAND UP speakers for this system .

Question one : Is it more organic to have speakers from the same era (late 80's early 90's)?

Question two : not familiar with the speakers of that era so much,, was thinking of getting a pair of KEF maybe but the new stand up are looking so cool.

I am between these 2 right now but totally open to suggestions :

Bowers & Wilkins 603 S2 Anniversary Edition
Focal Chora 826 Floor Standing Speakers

Cheers everybody,

djrecycle
djrecycle
here are a couple wonderful speakers from what i would consider a golden age of hifi

https://www.usaudiomart.com/details/649778595-alon-v-mk-ii/

https://www.audiogon.com/listings/lisa2hg0-kef-107-local-pickup-only-no-boxes-full-range

op’s choice of 104/2 is a solid one... that was am earlier lower impedance model without the time alignment and KUBE eq, compared to the 107... both sound lovely, rich and spacious with the right ancillaries - just make sure the woofer surrounds are ok and the vc isn’t bottoming out and rubbing
 If you want retro, get a pair of JBL, L100A speakers for 2K or less.  They sounded fantastic with Sony back in the 80’s. 
I already have a retro 70's system with a Sansui 9090db and a pair of Pioneer HPM-100, and I love the retro speakers the L100A, the 166 and the new ones are great too, I love the Wharfedale, thank you for posting that also the new retro JBL - 4312G...etc

Anyway KEF 104/2 it is. On my way to pick them up.

Thank you all for input  greatly appreciated .

Cheers
Sony amplifiers generally prefer 8 ohm speaker loads to perform their best. I’d steer clear of 4 ohm nominal impedance systems given the choice.