speakers for small room

I have a small living room. My amp is an Accuphase powering some Harbeth P3ESRs and a KEF KC62 subwoofer. Sounds great for acoustic and jazz. However, I also like big symphonic works and the Harbeths don't cut it for that. I'm looking for something more dynamic and something that can push more air to give me that grand experience of listening to big works. Any recommendations? Assume a budget of $10000.

TIA

ullogu1

Showing 2 responses by jsalerno277

I recommend the Vivid Kaya 25.  They are a small floor standing speaker listed at $11K where you may be able to negotiate to your $10k cap.  They have excellent design technology and performance as well as an elegant but unique shape.  Clarity, detail, timber, image density, staging, dynamics and micro dynamics are excellent (what you are lookin for).  Pro reviews say they project sound well into the room for their small stature but admit they are bettered but larger and more expensive speakers that will dominate a small room.  You should be fine supporting them with your sub.  I love my G3s.  Give a listen to the K25s. Note dealers hard to find.  I did not look up where you are located.