Speakers for Krell s300i

Any suggestions for best speakers to be paired with Krell s300i? I currently have the Polk Audio LS90. While I love the speakers with my old Denon 2802, I think they don't match well with Krell. The sound stage can use more depth I think? Suggestions?
daborg
The local dealer where I live paired Krell with B&W. I heard the KAV 400xi with a pair of B&W 603's awhile back. I thought the combination sounded real good with acoustic jazz.. Didn't get to listen to other types of music, though.
For what it's worth, I liked the 400xi with Maggie 1.6s. Similar to the experience thesoundhouse had with the 1.7s.
I switched speakers to Martin Logans and did not like the combo at all. Thin and 2D compared to the Primare integrated I replaced the Krell with.
Thats for the feedback. In response to Dmastri, I would prefer full range speakers. I should have mentioned the budget, (the reality check) which is up to say, $5K.

I agree with the comment that Krell will reveal weaknesses that the Denon could not. I thought if anything, the sound stage seems thinner especially in the lower end of the mid-range.

Looking forward to more comments.
I intend to pair them with the PSB Synchrony ONEs. . . I just got delivery of my s300i. . . it was not in stock for a while and seems to have hit the markets finally!