Speakers for Classical Music

Hello everyone,

Recently, I have listened to several speakers from low-end to high-end in order to find the best speakers of classical music. My criteria were sound clarity, sound stage, accuracy and depth. However, I was not able to locate approriate speakers to meet the above criteria. Therefore, I am seeking your advice.

What are the best speakers for classical music?

Thanks in advance.
ddhpark
What is your price range? Spendor is an excellent speaker for classical music. Odeon, with a horn tweeter, is also one you might give a listen to.
I listen to almost exclusivly classical music and I have tried a few speakers. I found electrostatic speakers are most suitable for that purpose. They are especially good with chamber ensembles, instrumental solos and voice. These speakers work best with tube amp and preamp. Also, the only way to reproduce classical music properly is listening to records instead of CDs. Good luck.
Classical music lovers tend to enjoy a British sound as a group. The Spendors and ATCs for example, have very nice voicing for strings and vocal. They tend not to play real loud nicely, but what they do produce is extremely musical.

Also, I've fallen in love with the Coincident Triumph, a Canadian manufacturer. I can only imagine what the floor standers are like to full stage effect. My main system floorstanders are Reference 3As and they are quite good with classical.

You've not listed models listened to or electronics coupled to these speakers. Perhaps the problem has been with electronics. Many dealers tend toward a slam approach setting the systems up to reproduce rock music well. Classical listeners oft tend toward tubes which enhance the orchestra sound. Perhaps not the most musically accurate, none the less very pleasing and that is what we are all after anyway.