Speakers for bad rock recordings

I'm kind of stuck, my music collection is about 90% average and bad recordings, some very bad. I listen to a lot of rock, metal and punk. I live in an apartment too, which means I want them to be able to sound good at moderately low listening volume. I also like 'live' sounding speakers like my Klipsch's, but they do create a alot of fatigue.

I really like the way my Grado SR80's make even my worst metal recording sound good, so I was thinking maybe there's a speaker that's similar? Right now my amp is a Onkyo A-9555, which is neutral sounding and has about 85 real wpc.

I can only afford to spend about $600, maybe a little more if I have to.
mstapletn
Post removed 
Classic vintage speakers from the 70s (JBL, Advent, KLH to name a few) tend to tame bad recordings without sucking the life out of them. I actually prefer to listen to poor-to-mediocre sounding classic rock and soul records on my modest vintage system rather than my modern "audiophile" system.
What Klipsch speakers do you have? In my opinion, the classic series from Klipsch (Heresey etc) sound better than later models. In any event, I agree that you should look into Jolida's integrated unit and keep the Kilpsch. I hear the Onix is good too. However, the best suggestion is to get into vinyl if you want to avoid the fatigue.
Epicure 20+ are really nice with older recordings ... air spring tweeters are pretty forgiving