Speaker suggestions for Levinson

With so many options out there, I'm looking for some suggestions on initial speaker manufacturers to look at.  I have a Levinson 390s driving a 532H, no preamp.  My MacBook Pro also feeds the DAC in the 390s via optical cable.  Interconnects and cables are Cardas.  Currently, my speakers are B&W Matrix 3 Series 2 that I bought probably 30 years ago.  The sound seems pretty good to me, but I'm considering upgrading at some point in the not-too-distant future.  
Here are my parameters:
- Room is approximately 15' wide x 30' deep, 8' ceilings.  
- I listen almost exclusively to jazz and classical.  At concert levels (when I can get away with it).  In my previous work life, I was a professional jazz musician, so I can't listen to music passively.  
- I'm totally fine purchasing used gear.  Prefer it, actually.  
- I like the sound of jazz combo, piano, and vocals with the set up I have, but I lose detail in complex and layered big band and orchestral recordings.  I wouldn't mind some more bass extension as well (so long as it's realistic).  Dynamic range on large ensemble recordings seems limited as well, but I'm pretty sure that's the recording compression, not the equipment.  
- Strange as it may sound, the quality of manufacture is as important to me as sound quality.  Perhaps I'm old-fashioned, but I'd very much prefer something actually manufactured in the US or Europe (I know, the Levinson amps are only assembled here now).
- I've read a lot about the synergy of Revel speakers, but have no experience with them.  There is a Focal dealer close to me that I'll check out if anyone has an opinion on whether they might be a good match.
- The sky, unfortunately, is not the limit; $10K might be do-able.  I know that's not going to get me very close to the immersive concert experience I'm looking for, but I'm pretty sure I can get closer than I am now.  
- Tonal accuracy is paramount.  
- Curious about electrostatics.  Thoughts on Martin Logans, Magnepans, etc.?  Advantages, disadvantages?  
Truly appreciate any comments and suggestions.  
Stay safe!

rwatson
Keep your main speakers ! High pass them and take a load off them and your amp and you will be rewarded w greater clarity in the complex larger ensemble recordings. Then all you need are a couple ( or more ) capable subs to restore the high passed low end. One way to do that is the Vandersteen M5 high pass filters in concert w model 3 subwoofers. They  have 11 bands of EQ and a bunch of other proven features. Sometimes, especially on a tight budget replacing a speaker that was amazing thirty years ago is the wrong answer.
Also what is your reference accurate low bass recording and how loud are you listening ( w spl meter ) ? I will give a listen.

Have fun on your journey!
Thanks, all!  Will definitely read up on the various suggestions: Tekton, Harbeth, etc.- Hadn't really considered it, but the room actually is rather reverberant—hardwood floors, minimalist furniture.  I’m sure this is a significant contributor to the muddied sound with large orchestral recordings.
- The B&Ws are more than loud enough and never get too strident, which is nice.  - I will definitely consider the subwoofer option.  I don’t have a reference accurate low bass recording (new to this), but am open to suggestions.  
High efficiency speakers have a jump factor missing in the traditional Brits and planars. I can't forgive the dynamic compression.A good place to start is with JBL semihorn speakers. And go used.