speaker shopping

I have a classe fifteen amp with parasound front end and am looking for speakers to go into a 12x22 room with 4 ft knee walls.
cwright590
I'd wait on speakers until you give the Scan Speak a try,  I've looked them over, I'm sure that they are capable a singing....
Here is the basics of what I'd do to these...
I'm not sure if you are running a speaker program or not, but if so, plug this in:
Crossover, 12db L/R on the tweeter @ 2k, impedance at crossover point is 6.3 ohms.  You'll need to notch the tweeter 3db from 2k to 4k...
Ideally, you need a notch filter on the woofer, I worry about what phasing will do by crossing these within the notch without running these on a program, please check that out.  For now, i'd run
24db L/R on the woofer @ 2k, crossover on an impedance of 4.5 ohms,  you'll need zobel on the woofer for that crossover point to work.  You'll still be dealing with a slight peak in the woofer... without notching it, it won't go away.  I'd listen to these with a slight tow in, that will take care of it...
Another option would be to completely notch out the peaks in both drivers and cross between the notch at 4k... my experience says that the option that I laid out above will sound slightly better, but not much and with the 4k crossover, you could use a much simpler crossover approach.  6/12 butterworth with zobel on the woofer only...
I hope that this all makes sense, Tim
"wolf..." - no, I'm not a dealer... I'm a customer - have had the GT's for 3+ years - which is why I know how great they sound.   They sound every bit as good as all of the customers / reviews have reported.  And... it's because its so hard to believe they can sound that good... that motivates me to "tell their story."  It's amazing... quite frankly.  
Legacy are a great choice and so is the Shahinian Obelisk but they have different presentations.  The Obelisks would likely be easier to integrate into the room no matter which wall you place them on.
"Legacy are a great choice and so is the Shahinian Obelisk but they have different presentations.  The Obelisks would likely be easier to integrate into the room no matter which wall you place them on."

+1 on Legacy; I've owned many models of their speakers over 11+ years and they are an incredible value, no ear fatigue, play every kind of music and HT I ever threw at them and more and weigh in against much more expensive speakers (and win)...