Speaker Recommendation up to 70k

I have purchased SOTA swiss front end which I can't disclose. They are solid state. 
Got room treated , cables sorted , power supply regulated, a comfy couch and books to read for years. 

Now I need a pair of beautiful and lively speakers to get me up and dancing when the track calls for it. A SOTA speaker that is worthy of keeping for years. Room size is 25 sqm/ 269 sqft. 

Final contenders: 
- Zellaton 
- Stenhiem 
- Tidal- Marten- Wilson 
- Borresen

I don't need (you need to listen and decide) suggestions, I can't travel and we got no dealers with demos. So I'll have to rely on users honest opinions about each brand above and are they worthy of the cost. 

No electrostatics and no horns please. Appreciate if you know how to get the most benefit at the upper botique level of speakers. Some might look fabulous and sound meh. 

Let's discuss. 
128x128emerald
@richopp All box speakers distort the reproduced sound.

"All speakers distort the sound."
There, I fixed it for you.

I think we should try to find speakers we like regardless of the type. Some of the world's best speakers are box speakers so it is possible. They are all compromises but we may like some more than others.
I think we are drifting away from the subject. I did some reading and calls. 
Someone named TechnicalPie who's pretty much gone to most shows mentioned that Zellaton is in another league than other high end brands such as Magico, Wilson and others in terms of refinement of sound. 

I am currently considering Zellaton Stage or Plural Evo. The Zellaton Plural Evos that cost as much as Magico M2 sounds better than M6 itself as someone claimed. This is hard to believe and confusing. Did anyone compare ?

However very little is mentioned on the internet. Appreciate some feedback. 
So,
If you bought this SOTA Swiss front end new, then what does the dealer recommend? What are his other customers using?

FWIW: One of the dealers I use carries the Swiss “Merging” gear, and he is also a Vandersteen dealer.

One could probably not go wrong with the Carbon Kentos. At least I don’t know anyone that has regretted getting them.

If the gear is not “Merging” or Nagra, then what else is there that is Swiss?

And where does one even hook up the speakers “+ & -“ with Swiss gear? I always thought that the Swiss were neutral? ;)
MBL 101E MK ll    They are the most real sounding speakers I’ve ever heard. Spooky real. Nothing else sounds like them, In the best way possible.