Speaker companies with a focus on parts quality and measurements

Researching my next upgrade and am looking for good price/performance ratio with high quality drivers and public measurements. Currently using a pair of Chane A1rx-c bookshelf with a Rythmik F15 sub, and I'm actually quite happy with this setup. Right now I'm primarily looking at Ascend Acoustic's sierra-2 or something from Philharmonic, but I'd like to know if there are similar companies that I'm not yet aware of.
skinwalker
Researching my next upgrade and am looking for good price/performance ratio with high quality drivers and public measurements.

You may want to have a look at Golden Ear .
+1 for Vandersteen speakers.
The Shahanian's are nice speakers, and I am glad they still have a following, but they rely on reflected sound, much like Bose. A nice sound presentation, but not very accurate, in my opinion.
Once you go 'phase aligned', you won't go back...
Appreciate all the suggestions guys. I should have specified a budget though, as some of these are just too expensive right now. Probably looking to spend $1000 to 1500 on a pair of bookshelves, possibly up to $2k. Some of this stuff, especially the zen adagio junior, looks great but I'd have to find a great used price.

I've owned pair of magnepan 1.7 before, but they didn't really work due to my small room size. The planar sound is something I really enjoy in both speakers and headphones, which is why I'm drawn to speakers that employ those type of drivers.

The Revel M106 for $1600 would be an option, as would the Zu Omen or PSA MT-110. I've got a lot of review reading to do.

I just want a highly resolving speaker. MUST it have Accuton drivers? Why do dealers look confused when I say the word "resolution"?
Post removed