Speaker cables for Focal Electra 1008be and Hegel combination. Supra Ply 3.4/S?

Hi everyone,

I recently got a pair of Focal Electra 1008be. I will probably get an Hegel H160 or H360.

I currently have QED silver anniversary XT cables. I was thinking of replacing them with something better. I did some research, i was considering purchasing Supra Ply 3.4/S cables. Would you recommend pairing Supra Ply 3.4/S with Focal and Hegel ? Or maybe some other cable brand/model would be better ?

Somewhat budget friendly recommendations would be awesome. :D Thanks!
denizpiri

Showing 3 responses by mdelrossi1

I’m running Focal 1008be2’s with Supra 3.4s and primaluna dialogue Premium integrated.
I like the combo. Smooth, and full, not harsh.

I just picked up some interconnects from Audio Sensibility, and my next expnditure is for their testament speaker wire. The interconnects are great. And the speaker cable is supposed to have the same qualities. More air and bigger and taller soundstage without harshness. 

They  have a  discount now till end of April. 
Got the AS Testament cables in and they seem to have taken a veil off of the music. I can hear nuances like breathing that were just noise before , are now discernible. A bit of the smoothness, which I’m realizing now was just blurring, is gone.  A much better cable better depth and width, and extension on both sides of the frequency range. Really enjoying them.