Speaker cable recommendations

Greetings all- l am interested in hearing member's thoughts and recommendations on speaker cables. l understand this is an inherently subjective question. l currently switch between Kimber 8tc and Harmonic Technology Pro 9 cables. l like the depth and weight of the Harmonic Technology and the speed, clarity and dynamism of the Kimber.On the downside the HT may be a little slow and the Kimbers a little too forward and bright. Can anyone recommend or suggest cables that may contain the strengths of both cables ? thanks in advance - Mel
melbourne02
Facten,

I had a Double run of Clear Day speaker cable prior to getting the Silver Audio. The Silver Audio has more air and a better soundstage. The Silver Audio is significantly more money than Clear Day. I've had the Silver Audio for five years. A few years ago I tried Transparent cables and hated them in my system. In addition, I tried Kimber cable and preferred the Silver Audio. I recently changed speakers and was curious as to what Bo1972 would recommend.
thanks to you all for your kind suggestions and recommendations. Being located in Australia makes it a little more problematic to find and trial the cables you have suggested. And, of course, the range of recommendations is always interesting. My dealer is trying to convince me to but crytal reference - but the price here is far too high to justify. Have trialled a friends pair of naim NAC 5 and was pleasantl surprised by the price to performance ratio and the overall sonic quality of this cable. Please keep suggestions coming !
I was on a quest for the "best" speaker cable and came to the conclusion that there is absolutely no correlation between price and performance. I have Audioquest Rocket 88, Kubala, top of the line Crystal Cable, and recently added Cullen speaker cables. The price of the Cullen is $240 for a bi-wire 15ft pair. I trust that you guys already know the prices of the AQ Rocket 88, Kubala, and Crystal Cable. Can I hear a huge difference among these cables? The answer is a resounding "No"! The differences among these cables are minuscule and I do have a very resolving system. Which one do I like best? The answer will surprise you. The Cullen cables are actually my favorite as they really have good synergy with my system. The price / performance ratio of the Cullen is astounding.
IM using Clear Day Double Shot-gun also. Silver is the best conductor in the world. Buy solid core 100% silver cable from silver cable company such as Clear Day, Connex or White Zombie. Or if you want to tweak and change the sound of music with audiophile copper cable.