Speaker cable recommendations in my budget

I really hate to open this can of worms. I know people tend to be very passionate about their cables and how heretical someone else’s choice is.  But, here goes anyway.

if it matters, I have a Denon AVR4806 & JM Labs speakers. Both are about 7 or 8 yrs old. I need 8’-10’. I really only want to spend less than $150 but, I’d go to $200 if there some phenomenal cable that would rock my world.

On the site & in that range are: AntiCabled, Schmitt, PS Audio, Audio Quest, NBS Serpent, Harmonic Tech & Audio Quest Serpent.

Do any of you see the glaring top 2 or 3 I should pick from? There’s now real audio shop around me that sells this stuff.

PLEASE: Don’t recommend dumping my receiver or speakers & no fights.
tochsii
..its a crap shoot.  All cables sound different depending on what they're connected to.  Get a dozen different brands on trial, and try them in your system.

gdnrbob
3,100 posts

If you are looking for cables, know that many are system dependent, so doing a lot of homework will be to your advantage.
I would PM John Rutan (audioconnection) for some unvarnished information.
Bob

I didn't realise that some cables are system dependent. 
The OP has a Denon receiver, and speakers. It's surely, not too picky ay? What he buys maybe? What he has, as long as it's not damaged or undersize and of good quality, why change at all. Maybe millercarbon has a case and point.  I know the lengths are a factor in network style cables. I've had servo connects from the old Infinity RS systems, Polk (can't remember theirs), and a few DIY servo systems I cooked up through the years.  Live and learn. What cables are you speaking off? Is it because of a mechanical connection issue, or "that amp, that preamp, that speaker, this cable only" type deal.

Almost sounds like they left part of the passive XO out and put it in the cable.. please elaborate.  Thanks

Regards
I have used the DH Labs T-14 Silversonic cables for 10 years and have been pleased with the sound of my setup.
The 8 ft pairs are around $204 fitted with spades.https://silversonic.com/products/speaker-cables/t-14/