Speaker cable recommendations for Pass Labs INT-250 & Dynaudio HS

Completing my new system and have finally gotten to the cable choices. Kind of overwhelming to be honest. Have spent a fair amount of time reading various threads here but it all seems to come down to 1-match cables to your particular component choices, and/or 2-audition various options using something like the Cable Co. lending program. So I'm looking for starting recommendations given my system. Source will be Roon endpoint running into a Holo Audio May KTE DAC feeding a Pass Labs INT-250 into Dynaudio Heritage Specials. So far, from reading here, it seems these are some good options:

- Reality Cables

- Cerious Tech Graphene

- Zavfino

- Audio Envy

- Silversmith Fidelium (not crazy about ribbon cables as I have to run my SC under my living room floor for WAF.)

Can the 'experience trust' here at Audiogon make any specific recommendations given my components? Thank you!

misterwiggles113

@misterwiggles113 - In-Akustik would be a step up from those mentioned above, but a little more pricey.

Or try Nordost

But the Zavfino range seem to be an exceptional bang for the buck because of their use of UP-OCC copper and exceptional cable geometry

Regards - Steve

I am sure @mozartfan will sell you some lamp cord....

I have had good results with Signal Cable Silver Resolution, Blue Jeans Cable Canare 4S11 Speaker Cable (get it on Amazon) and Raven Audio Soniquil Audiophile Speaker Cable.

Review of Raven Cables here.

Thanks for all the responses from everyone so far. @dalims4 given your feedback, what did you ultimately end up with? I'm not considering Zavfino PCs, just their speaker cables and ICs.

I will say that my original plan was to just go with Canare but then started to doubt myself given all the posts here.

Zavfino for sure. Several tiers depending on your price point.

For you I would recommend Prima MKII at $625 retail, 2.5 meter pair. IMO best bang for the buck in their lineup. 9 gauge OCC. 

Post removed