SOtM dCBL-CAT8M - Is this the new reference in LAN cables?

I just came across an official announcement on SOtM’s highest grade Ethernet cable ~ dCBL-CAT8M. Interestingly, the new LAN cables sports not one but two filter blocks on each end of the cable.

The premise of trying this cable in a fully tricked out SOtM system with their sNH-10G network switch is quite tempting. It will be interesting to hear how a complete SOtM system compares to my current reference, Telegartner M12 Gold Switch with JCAT Signature GOLD M12 LAN cable and Optimo 3 Duo LPS.

There is no official review yet so I am hoping to hear from anyone currently using this cable and said improvements over dCBL-CAT7 in your digital streaming system. Where exactly did you find most improvement, before or after the Ethernet switch?

Opinions are welcome from those who believe in the importance of Network Optimization, thank you!

Happy Holidays 🎄

128x128lalitk

@westexdent 

Well, I received the cable back in December but haven’t had a chance to test it. My plans to try this cable with a SoTM switch fell through. My existing switch is not compatible with this cable so in all likelihood, I will end up selling this cable. 

Oh, I was looking forward to your review of the SOTM Switch vs your present gear, especially to see what effect clocking the switch would have.

@lalitk : What existing switch that you're using isn't compatible with the new SOTM dcbl Cat 8M and why? Thanks. Jeff