Sophia 300B vs Jeff Korneff 45 Amp

Anyone have anyway of describing the sonic differences between Sophia Electric 9101 300B monoblock single ended amps and a Jeff Korneff 45 SET amp? (Let's assume the JK 45s have enough power to drive the speakers at around 100dB efficiency.) Thanks

- a related question would be which tubes would be preferred, Sophia, EML, solid plates or mesh plates, etc
hi_hifi
Please elaborate, Bill. There's no need to make it a pissing contest.

Do you agree that the name - single-ended-triode - implies nothing about the number of output devices?
Well, Hi_hifi, it has been almost two and a half years since I posted on this thread, and I for one, would be curious to know which way did you go? 300b or 45's. If you read this please send a response.
By the way, I still have my Jeff Korneff 45SEi, which gets a lot of play time and I have not had a good reason to replace the National Unions 45 I got it with. Some day, $$ permitting, I'd love to try the EML mesh 45's.
A year and a half ago I replaced the Fostex drivers on my BLH's with Audio Nirvana's Super 8 Cast Frames. The dynamics, instrument separation and soundstage, especially for their meager price are unreal.
Happy listening.
Here is my thoughts I had a Sophia Electric 300B dual mono amp for about 4 years loved it, very lush and relaxing sound did most everything good. Now comparing it to my Korneff 45/EML solid plate tubes just can't be done!!!
There is a huge difference in sound between the two, the 45 is a much more linerer tube and just cleaner sounding in every aspect. Kinda night and day difference...
the only reason to get a 300b amp instead of a 45 amp is if you need the power. period. the 300b gives one a lot more choice in speakers, but imo the 45 is superior on all counts. (assuming comparable parts/build quality)