Sonus Faber Guarneri Homage

Anyone own these or have extensive experience? I heard these years ago at a dealer in a well setup room and they blew me away. Don't remember associated eq. Do they need a sub? Thanks for any input.
pops
I owned the Guarneri and prior I had the Electa Amators. I think the Guarneri are the nicest moving coil speakers I ever heard. They like a big space and they certainly enjoyed tubes. I used a REL sub with mine. They are also the most beautiful audio component I've ever seen. They are so refined and musical. I sort of miss them. I have Avantgardes now with low powered SET.
Thanks for the feedback guys - I've been on the road. I would love to hear these again - especially in my room. I'm going to give it a try.
I own these and after over a dozen high end speakers these are the ones I kept. I use them without a sub and am exremely happy. Once I do add a sub Ill probably be happier. I am using a Cary 805C for power and a SLP98P for pre, along with a 306/200 for CDP and a Music Hall MMF7 for analog. Amazing setup. You can find these used on agon for about $5k or less. BUT do not partner them with high power SS amps. They will sound muffled if yo do.