Songs for Speaker Placement

Hi all,

I'm trying to get my soundstage and imaging right, and experimenting with toe-in, distance apart and etc.

I noticed every song is recorded somewhat differently and this makes it harder. Does anyone know of a list of good songs that can be used as reference for soundstage, imaging, vocals...

Thanks...
slash21
I don’t hear it as boomy. I hear it as dynamic and resonant.  It’s his boot heel.
Maybe "boomy" is the wrong word... but I do notice it being very prominent.  Otherwise, it's a stellar recording, but might be a little tricky to use for speaker placement.  Not sure... I haven't tried.
@soundermn , I had boomy problems too with Claptons album too. The song Old love, sounds boomy or muddy, I spent a few days tuning it.

I think I got what I wanted... I had my speakers too close the wall, I keep inching them out and now I am 2 feet from the wall. Mid bass is tighter, more profound and a lot less boomy. I also had them 'about' equidistant, now I've moved them using the 80% rule, it sounds better and better highs. Even an inch or 2 makes a big difference... try experimenting.. 
Most of those MTv era Unplugged recordings are superb. If any of them, especially the Clapton Unplugged, sound boomy or whatever it’s most likely your system. Those boot heels produce a lot of low frequency energy.