Something better than Marantz PM7000N at around $1000?

I've been looking for an integrated amp that supports wireless/bluetooth connection.
Marantz PM7000N is the only one I came across.
Anybody knows a better option at around $1000? 50~100 Watts would be adequate.
Going for a separate bluetooth receiver like Audioengine B1 would be a better option?

Thanks in advance for your opinion and advice.
128x128ihcho

Showing 4 responses by ihcho

Thanks for the info.
Looks like I can go for either Marantz PM7000N or Yamaha R-N803.
audiojedi
Yes, I've seen many receivers with BT, but I pretty much ignored receivers because they then to be much lesser quality.

Thanks for your reply.
I did not search enough to know that NAD or other brand int amps have BT built in. I was mainly searching for wireless and BT capability and I could not find similar amps as PM7000N. 
I guess my question was not clear enough. Considering just the sound quality, would B1 + int amp (near $1000) be at least as good as other int amps with a built in BT? 
With further research, I’ve decided to stay with what I have:
Use Denon HT receiver for computer audio, and use Bluetooth connection for streaming.
My listening is still 90+ % from CD and LP, and I am slowly listening more from wireless and digital file. I’ll wait another year or so for WiFi/Bluetooh/USB receiver. I'll probably go for WiFi/Bluetooh/USB preamp.
If I were to choose, I would have gone for Yamaha because it has more power and cheaper.