Soliloquy Sat 5 Replacement Drivers

Hello , I have just gotten a pair of these speakers, less the drivers (but with the xo) and would like to know if anyone can tell me anything about the drivers? Like part#, ohms of each ,made by who ,replacement drivers that might fit with the xo or just anything that will help me find new drivers? I have sent 2 emails to the Soliloquy and no reply.

Thanks Russ
creege
Thanks Sfar, on the new drivers and still useing the crossover , what ohm should both the tweeter and woofer be? 8 ohms is what I am thinking , but I can not see the ratings on the parts in the xo. So I am not sure.

Russ
The impedance of the SAT 5's is 8 ohms so I assume that both drivers would be that value.
The Soliloquy Sat 5 looks almost identical to the Soliloquy 5.0s, which I own. According to my owners manual, the nominal impedance is 10 ohms. Perhaps that is why its maximum recommended power is 200 watts.
Just a thought. If anyone is looking for replacement drivers there is a damaged Soliloquy center channel speaker up on ebay right now. It should have two good 5.25" woofers and one tweeter for someone who can't locate drivers.

I've got a center channel in storage for just that purpose.