solidstate with ML electrostats

Im looking for some opinions on what kind of speaker cables and interconnects to use in my system.I am currently running tara labs air 3 interconnects and ref gen 2 wire . I find that my home theatre is absolutly stunning but my 2 channel is razor sharp with great bass but has no warmth.My system consists of the logan ascents with the anthem p5/avm20 processor and a modded shanling cdt100.I have read alot of good reviews on the verastarr products but will silver bring it out even more.Any comments would be greatly appreciated.
les

Showing 1 response by bignerd100

The ML sound can be shifted greatly with a change in source, preamp, or amp. A good combo is tube pre and ss amp (expensive and radical change to a system huh?). If you have the chance to audition sources at home the Jolida CD player is a relatively inexpensive way to warm up the two channel. Want something more $$$? Try a Consonance.

If you are not opposed to auditioning new amps try out YBA or even a big tube amp.

Multi channel pre that is warm? Have not heard it but Rockford Group has a tube pre pro that is $$$.