smooth warm CDP with SACD

I have a Rotel amp RB 1080 and the Rotel RC 1090 CDP. The CDP is to foward in the highs and seems to have a bloated exaggerated bottom end. Its not a natural sounding CDP to me, especially paired with the 200 watt amp. So what warm CDP's are out there that,s not bright and bloated in the bottom end?
rantzmar
Never really gave to much thought about Anthems CDP's as much as there amps. Will give it a little more thought.
I have a Rotel RB 1080 Amp and its just a wonder piece of gear. It produces a wondful bottom end. I also have a Marants VC6001 Universal player that has a nice warm SACD player. But I do want a dedicated player. I have also thought of the Marant SA8001. It was rated by stereophile as one of the best with players costing much more.
Anthem CD1 just sold on ebay for 385. Had a scratch on the display window. Great deal. Almost bid on it myself. I bought mine for a second system and I could not believe how much better it was. I can listen to CD's for hours now without fatigue. The tube output dac is the trick. The other option would be to pick up a Sonic Frontiers DAC1 and use your transport. About $695 used.