SL1200G GAE Arm Board

Anyone know how thick I would need to make a replacement arm board for this table.
I have a template for the design and size just do not know how thick or deep in mm.
I need one that is flush with the top of the plinth.

I have not been able to source one from any of the suppliers I could find which are
mostly overseas. I did find a guy that would make one out of wood but I would like
one out of aluminum to match the top of the table.

I have found on line mfg's of aluminum parts.
128x128Ag insider logo xs@2xjtsnead

Showing 3 responses by jtsnead

All the ones an Ebay are not flush with the top of the plinth which I need for the Triplanar arm.
I am in the US.
I know I probably should just take the arm off and measure the depth since I cant get any real information but I don't want to be without being able to play music. I have the new arm in hand so I want to do it all at once.
I am working with Tri the owner of TP he just said it would take at least 4 weeks so trying to see if I can speed that up on my own.
I asked Ralph he said he needs the table shipped to him and I don't want to ship it or pay over a reasonable amount.
@invictus005, no I am going to disassemble the table just trying to see if anyone has the depth of the arm board