SkyfiAudio

This is the second time I bought from them, the first one is Marigo apparition digital cable, last Wednesday I bought Red Rose r3 Speakers, it’s their summer sale, both went well, amazing  packaging , excellent communication,Good price, Fernando and Elliot White are class act , thank you. 

128x128jayctoy

Showing 1 response by sourpuss123

I’m a satisfied customer and have had nothing but excellent help and advice from both Fernando and Elliot. I’m willing to pay a bit more knowing that they are there to support me if an issue should occur and they rarely have. But when they have, Fernando has been able to walk me through and resolve it. I’ve an affinity for older Marantz tube gear and have purchased my 7, 8b, and 10b from them, as well as a model 19 and Thorens TD 125 mkII. When shopping these 50 year old pieces online, I can always find less expensive examples for sale, but I question the originality and condition. When purchasing from Skyfi, I’m confident that any issues have been sorted and addressed in manner consistent with the original design and intent. That peace of mind and support comes with a price I’ve no regrets paying.

thrive

More to discover