Similar sound characteractics to MIT cables?

hi, does anyone know of other brands interconnects and speakers cables that have a house sound that's similar to MIT cables? but without those MIT network box? MIT cables sound relax, a tad laid back, yet clear and no veil/curtain between performance and listener, dynamic are natural without harshness.

Thanks for any replies.

phil

philipwu

Showing 2 responses by pc123v

@bo1972. Need your input please regarding Audioquest speaker cables. Budget level. I have particular interest right now in the audioquest type 4. Researching forums for budget speaker cables which have a darkish, warm, full, rich and unetched (HF slightly on the soft side) sound quality has lead me to the type 4. Is this correct? How about the rocket series? Btw...my speakers are biwirable. How would the type 4 compare to the rocket series...eg...44...to what I am seeking?

Thanks so much. 
I have the MIT MH750 ...no boxes...ca 1988 I think,  shotgun configuration. I believe they were the original MITs, released before the "boxes". Haven't used them since 1993...:). Back in the days, I paired them with Martin Logan CLS. Sounded great. 

Per OP...

" MIT cables sound relax, a tad laid back, yet clear and no veil/curtain between performance and listener, dynamic are natural without harshness."

Would OP's description of SQ apply to mine? .