Simaudio Moon 600i v2 VS Naim Supernait 3 for Dyanudio C20s

Hello Everyone,
I have narrowed it down to two int amps for my contour 20 speakers. My current room is 15 x 20ish and I am trying to decide between simaudio moon 600i v2 or the supernait 3. I have listened to them at different times in different stores but with the same speakers so I cant directly compare. I am looking for blacker backgrounds, better separation good bass control and of course good vocals etc.. I have bluesound node 2i connected to an external dac. I am strictly intersted in these 2 int amps. I know Simaudio is almost twice as expensive (if both units are bought brand new) but either could be had as used for a lot cheaper than their MSRP.
Any recommendations and experiences would be highly recommended. Again I am only intersted in simaudio 600i v2 or the supernait 3.

Thank you thank you!!!
Danny
danimaz
I have a demo now of 600i v1 and like it a lot, but also considering the Hegel h390 or h590.
Would appreciate your comparison of 600i and Hegel.

Thanks,

Louis
This post is about affirmation period.

so buy the Moon at twice the price it is after all how you judge sound is by the $$$$$ spent right?
That seems like an odd comparison. So you went with the 600i, which I would say would be an embarrassment if the Moon didn't win out there at twice the cost.
I would have suggested you try the Naim separates vs the 600i at that price point.

It really comes down to system matching, but I would have been more interested in a shootout between the 340i and the Supernait 3.

I've heard those both with Spendor A7 and D7.2. Both sounded fantastic, but to my ears the Supernait 3 sounded better with the Spendor D7.2, and the Moon 340i drove the A7s better.

It's a tough call, but you should go with the ones that drive your speakers to perform to your liking.