Sim Audio Moon W5 vs Electrocompaniet Amp

Hi, its coming together for me. My two front runners are the Moon W5 and the Electrocompiet AW180 which I am interested in based on reviews but haven't heard yet. I want this amp to pair with my Levinson 380S and drive a pair of Proac D15's (replacement for the 1.5) which I plan to get in a couple of months.

Does anyone have any experience with either these two amps and in particularly any impressions on this Electrocompiet gear? As always, thanks for your input.
128x128hifimatt
Mr. Stehno has a right to state his full and honest opinion, as does Mr. Celery. But if you listen carefully AND read between the lines seems Stehno's has some bias and distortion, 2 qualities nobody likes in their systems. Electrocompaniet makes one of the best CDP and all the reviews are GUT-SOUL-PRAISES (audioreview.com 33 reviews). They have been making power amps for 30 years and are very well known for their SUPERIOR craftmanship. Never heard the Sim. I had one dealer trying to sell me a product "Doesn't that sound great!!" I thought maybe he's losing his hearing due to age or something, for it sounded horrible. Just a point. Has nothing to do with Sim. I'm sure they make fine products. But i have some reservations about Mr. Stehno's comments. One other thing the Electro's are less expensive. Any Electro owners out there that'll say just how are the highs mids and especially the low frequencies of their amps. As always, Friends
Mr. Tweekerman, you are a diplomat and a gentleman. My apologies for offending any one with my sometimes dogmatic biases.

My opinion on the amps do remain the same as I have listened to both the Nemo's and I owned the W-5. But they were completely different systems as well. The Nemo system being much more expensive.

Nevertheless, I shall be more sensitive in the future or simply refrain.

-John
McCormack DNA-2 LAE (Limited Anniversary Edition) 300 wpc @ 8ohm and 600 wpc @ 4 ohm.