Sim audio cd players any comments ?

I just discovered how good sim audio is when I added the p-5 preamp to my w-5 power amp. Should I be looking at the cd players too and which ones should I look to acquire. Are there other brands I should consider that will match my set up that includes the merlin vsm speakers. thank you.
pedrillo
I auditioned a simaudio eclipse in my system for about a week and could not hear any improvements over my old cal audio ikon mk II which I still have. Dan
Dbld wrote: "Kal, funny that's what Simaudio said! I don't share that point of view though."

Hah! I actually forgot about this until this weekend. After 3-4 months with a Denon receiver and player, I reinstalled the 'regular' stuff and realized that the Orbiter won't adjust levels. So, I whipped out the TEF SPL and set the levels with the McCormack MAP-1 so now it's the SAME for all sources.

Kal
I have the Simaudio Supernova at home for about a month now. It's probably not fully broken in yet and it sounds incredible. You need to leave it powered up all the time though, if that's not a problem you will not be disappointed.Good Luck