Shunyata Hydra or PS-600 PS audio ????

Did somebody both tried the Shunyata Hydra & PS-600 (PS audio)???? Which one has the best results for most high-end systems ??
rademaker

Showing 2 responses by samuel

Yes, I believe Bill's doing the review, I no longer write for SS. I believe Myles will be handling the review for Ultimate.
Grant
Yes Jade, it is a new product and the company is just now getting up to full speed production. There will be a review of the Hydra coming up in the next issue or so, of SoundStage complete with comparisons, as well as a review upcoming in Ultimate Audio Magazine. Reviewers at large do not yet have access to them because the company is fullfilling a back log of orders to consumers that ordered them before they were even a reality.

I reviewed the original line of power cords from PowerSnakes and have been involved in the Beta testing process for Hydra, so it would be unfair of me to comment on comparisons to other companies products. I do however think it would be unwise to make ANY power-line purchase without first conducting in home comparisons with competively priced units.