SHOW attendees: please post speaker reports here

Seeing a few random responses in other threads, but thought it would be nice if we could have a single thread to try to consolidate at least a "best of" compilation of speaker impressions. All cost ranges. All of us "stay at home" agoners would appreciate it. Thanks much.
jeffkad
My champs are
1) Aerial 10t that I believe has many positives from many best speakers: Bass has a deepness of Thiels and Dynaudios and speed of Klipsch; Mids and highs have clarity and details of B&W Nautilus series; Imaging and sound stage of Totem monitors; Sound superior in any size of room at any listening distance at virtually all volume levels with right amplification...
2) Avalon Opus has an extraordinary ability to imitate a headphone experience with superior light-speed presentation
3) I'm happy owner of Totem Forrest which I still believe the best floor standing speaker created by Vince. For the same sound qualities and value I love and respect Sonus Faber Grand Piano.

My dislikes are:
1) Martin Logan SL6, a truly unique speaker that never sounds right with any components; absence of sound depth making them 'flat panels with flat sound'.
2) Vandy 5 leaned back and slow with any components completely sucks for rock or instrumental music that I listen to.
3) Audio Physics Virgo never lets sound go out of its cabinets anywhere. Same bench would occupy Joseph RM7.
Wow. Thanks for the great notes so far. Surprised about the Magico, if only by reputation, but really surprised about the maggie 1.7, as that has already been hailed as a breakthrough by TAS (granted, they love panels over there). The Aerial 10t sounds amazing. Can't wait to hear more impressions. Also, anyone hear NOLA or VSA?
I liked both the Magico Q5 and the Maggies, though the Maggies were, uh, magical during only one of my three visits to that room.

Others I enjoyed: Evolution Acoustics, Electrocompaniet Nordic Tone, Gershman Black Swan with VAC and Gershman Sonographe with Manley, the smaller Tidals.
Over at the CES show I thought that the Burmester room sounded great and as funny as it sounds the B30s at 16k seemed like a deal. The Solution room playing through Magico M5s sounded great. Joseph Audio was showing Pearl through Bel Canto electronics that sounded good to me. I also appreciated showings from Vienna Acoustics, Volent, and Nordic Tone.