Shout out for Better Records

I just wanted you all to know how pleased I am with an online record store named Better Records. I've ordered several LPs from them and they all arrived promptly after FedEx shipping notifications (great communication regarding shipping). The records are always well packed, and in first rate condition. Many are original and sealed. My budget doesn't allow for the "hot stampers," but the regular priced records I bought sound great to me. The only drawback is the website is a bit tricky to navigate. Tom Port, the owner, has been quick to reply to any questions I emailed him. Anyway, I recommend them, and no, I am in no way afiliated with this company other than as a customer.
rosedanny
I'm a Zappa & Clash fan and the Clash obviously nicked that from Captain Beefheart and Zappa.
BETTER RECORDS ---->  THE {{{ROYAL SCAM}}} Steely Dan Royal Scam - $399.00

This is what BETTER RECORDS charges for a copy of Steely Dan Royal Scam $399.00 for that record and just about all of their inventory is that kind of price point - UNBELIEVABLE!

It’s a joke but not funny because their is a sucker born every minute and some of these folks are out friends don’t forget.
Better Records is the biggest SCAM since the 18th Century Snake-Oil crooks, absolutely crazy and total crap, I have 30,000 records and still cannot find a White Hot Stamper, are you freaking kidding me, and people giving shout outs, this is the {{{ROYAL SCAM}}} of the modern world folks and they have invaded our community!
Cat Stevens Till for the Tillerman they charge $449.00 (not for the one that is on Voyager 1 spacecraft) the one they bought at the thrift store for 50 cents. Here’s the description - "This pressing is ALIVE with musical energy and Tubey Magical Analog sound the likes of which you may never have experienced"

Oh My God!! Been on Audiogon forever but this one is off the charts - WHAT A BUNCH OF CRAP SCAMMERS ON STEROIDS!!!!! {{{{{{STAY AWAY BEWARE OF THESE GUYS}}}}}}
Post removed 
I agree hddano, his time is not worth an additional $400 for a used record, not to me anyway.  I get enough pleasure from the records I buy through the usual channels.  Not all of them are great, even the 180gm records can have mediocre sound.  Most however are very good and just fine. I just can't justify the prices he asks. I don't equate that with buying expensive cable,  or the like, for a variety of reasons. Obviously my better equipment makes all of my music sound better, not just one records worth.