Should I Trade Naim SN3+NDX2 for Accuphase E-4000+Eversolo AD-6

I am looking to upgrade from my Naim equipment (which I like) to an Accuphase E-4000+eversolo ad-6. I’m not sure I want to go further into the Naim ecosystem for a couple of reasons. One being prices and the other being the inability to veer from the Naim path whether it’s their insistence on cabling or not recommending a surge protector before the amp etc. They seem to have an all or nothing approach that limits some of my choices. 

The E-4000 would absolutely blow the SN3 out of the water but I’m wondering overall if going to the Accuphase+eversolo combo is a step in the right direction. My budget won’t allow a top of the line streamer/dac to go with the Accuphase at this time. Although I’ve heard the eversolo punches way above its weight class. My thought is that I can upgrade different components moving forward and use the Accuphase as a solid base to build off of. 

usualsuspectx

I think the strategy is sound, I based a system upgrade on the 380 integrated and it is the one recent  piece I am most likely not to upgrade. Apart from the most important part, the musical experience, the build quality and solid corporate support via continual product refinement is also of note.