Shindo Cortese 300b

Has anyone heard the new Shindo Cortese 300b?
Price?
Thanks.
bogeybuster49
Yes, I bought one a few weeks ago - AMAZING!!  I upgraded to Ken Ray rectifier and some Mullard Blackburn input tubes.  The tone and detail is unlike I have ever heard!
jib222 - Great ! Have you ever had any other Shindo amp before ? Im considering the same amp for my Avantgarde speakers 
@bluejazz I’m also looking for the best Shindo amp with Avantgarde for classical music and jazz. Did you find the one? 
@rafaelbraga I recently own a AG DUO XD driving with devialet monoblocks. I am very keen to explore in to both tube preamp and power amp. I am quite keen on Shindo. Potentially I would audition the VR pre amp with the cortese 300B amp. Unfortunately, due to the lockdown,  it will have to wait. Any sharing from your experience would  be appreciated. 
@eualp I had the opportunity to buy the Corton EL34 monos from someone in my city. They are really nice to listen to with my AG Duo. I still have not had the opportunity to try the Cortese, but I am already very satisfied with the sound: very balanced, detailled, more precise midrange, sweet highs and very well defined bass but for better bass it was necessary to switch to silver interconnects between my preamp and the monos (mine are Van den Hull Orchid).The Shindo interconnects I listen in my system are also excellent and they are silver also. The preamp is an Allnic L3000 that I like a lot! One day I want to try with Shindo preamps to compare.