Shindo and synergistic components

I know many Shindo enthusiasts are in for the whole system - pre/amp/speakers. But for those with just a preamp from Shindo, what amps are you using with it? I'm particularly interested in higher power amplifiers (ie 60wpc +).

Or if there are owners of the Shindo Sinhonias (40wpc I think) - what speakers are you using?

I'm considering their pre amps, but their power amps may be a touch short of the power I'd like to have, so I'm exploring synergistic high power amp matches with the Shindos. The preamps being considered are the Monbrison or the Masseto.

Cheers
hatari
I've got my Monbrison with a Leak Stereo 20 power amp and Quad ESLs. Totally synergistic.
The Mahis are not balanced and I have never tried to mix the two. My suspicion is that they would work fine with other balanced components.

I bought the Shindo purely on spec.

I really like the LV IBX speakers. One word I would describe them as, is "fun". They are very lively and dynamic. They have the great quality of being both detailed/revealing and very listenable. I have had some trouble placing them but I have room that is problematic. My placement is a triangle of 12' and 2' off the side and back wall.

This is a relatively new system and room and completely different than my last system which consisted of a 600 watt Mac and Eggleston speakers. I like the direction I'm going, especially, the Shindo. Depending on if I can get the LV's tweaked out exactly the way I want them, I will probably get a Shindo amp (Cortese??). I think the two brands are a good synergistic match.

If I eventually decide on a different kind of speaker which would be a better fit for my room, for ex. a non-efficient monitor, I will definitely keep the Monbrison and match with an appropriate amp/speaker combo.
I have the Shindo Aurieges (line stage only) connected to MA6500 driving the B&W 803D speakers. Didnt go for the version of the preamp with phono stage as I have the Audio Research PH5. The Shindo totally outclassed the builtin preamp on the MAC.
Recently acquired a pair of Quicksilver v4 monoblocs (120W) from a fellow Audiogon member to replace the MA6500. Really like the Shindo/Quicksilver combination...the system now sings, very musical...love it.
I have the Monbrsion matched with Quicksilver (6C33C) Triodes that are 50 watts per channel and Merlin VSM-MX speakers. The Monbrison is a tremendous preamp. Extremely musical and accurate. Art Dudley is right on. The phono section is also stellar. I was fortunate enough to try a number of top amp/preamp combinations in my home. The Shindo gear is just exemplary (you just have to remember you cannot drive more than a 3 meter IC with them). The Quickies have both sweetness and drive. I am having a very good time.........
Aronsss/Patrickamory/Lokie: did you try the Masetto or Vosne Romanee? Just curious if you thought the step up (ignoring price points for the time being) was warranted in the performance of the line and phono stages, respectively?

Thanks all for the input.