Shakti Stones - How to arrange them?

So, I have a bunch of these stones, and I misakenly threw away the instructions I had. Anyone know which way to turn these and where to locate them to get the best sound?

Thanks!
leftistelf
You need to put them in a big circle, light some candles, and sacrifice a goat while proclaiming your loyalty to the god of audio.

A big bucky of pigs blood and some chicken feet might also help
Slappy comes the closest in the stone's arrangements. What the instructions didn't tell you was in order to invoke their power, they have to be arranged this way:
http://www.amherst.edu/~ermace/sth/maps.html
The stones are to be placed in your head, to supplement the stones that are already in there for buying such a product. I'm sorry, but I had to say it.

With that said, manic audiophilia is slowly taking over me (I'm a relative newbie), and I'm sure I'll be getting my hair cut in a manner to improve imaging soon, and I'll also be buying clothes that reduce standing waves.

I've already made a suitable listening room a high priority in my next home.
You need to put them in a big circle, light some candles, and sacrifice a goat while proclaiming your loyalty to the god of audio.

A big bucky of pigs blood and some chicken feet might also help
The people with there ignorant opinions that joke about nothing audible happens with the use of the Stone simply do not have good hearing or have a non revealing system or both,people laughed at intelligence of Einstein theory’s until they were proven years later,unfortunately there will always be uneducated ignorance in the world 🌎