Schroder Tonearms - where do I purchase? are there authorized sellers in US?

I now own a Sota Cosmos Eclipse w/ vacuum after a 30 year hiatus from vinyl.  On this forum, I mostly read other posts absorbing valuable info, especially from the relative few with decades of meaningful experience.  I know a Kuzma 4Point9 and the Schroder CB or LT would be a good match for the Sota.  However, given what appears to be a "who's on first" situation in how to confidently purchase a Schroder product, I am becoming increasingly inclined to just go with the Kuzma out of sheer practicality and convenience.  There must be reputable analog shops in the US who are knowledgable and trusted concerning the Schroder product??  I have no desire to struggle to reach one of Frank's grunt guys (does he have any) in Germany.  

jymc

@wrm57 When we talk about tonearm resonance and damping nobody is thinking about a resonating counterweight aside from the fact that thin coatings do not do much.

As for Long Arms, Schroder will not make an arm longer than 11" He feels that is maxed out and I will defer to him on this. It is certainly a lighter arm to begin with and you have the flexibility of using a variety of cartridge mounting plates. I only use 9" arms not that I have much choice as that is as long as my table will take.

Best way to deal with the resonance of a counterweight is to decouple it from the pivot. 

AGAIN, thank you for the advice and guidance.  My 2-ch system is packed for transport, in my residential move from Scottsdale to Las Vegas.  I'll hold off on further action until I set up the system in my new home.  

Mijostyn - I may well consider the CB and take you up on your offer to build armrest.  May take me a few months to settle in my long distance move.