Schroder Tonearms - where do I purchase? are there authorized sellers in US?

I now own a Sota Cosmos Eclipse w/ vacuum after a 30 year hiatus from vinyl.  On this forum, I mostly read other posts absorbing valuable info, especially from the relative few with decades of meaningful experience.  I know a Kuzma 4Point9 and the Schroder CB or LT would be a good match for the Sota.  However, given what appears to be a "who's on first" situation in how to confidently purchase a Schroder product, I am becoming increasingly inclined to just go with the Kuzma out of sheer practicality and convenience.  There must be reputable analog shops in the US who are knowledgable and trusted concerning the Schroder product??  I have no desire to struggle to reach one of Frank's grunt guys (does he have any) in Germany.  

jymc

@cfarrow I thought about the Taycan, but I really needed a pickup truck, so I got a TRX. I had a 2014 Turbo S, but sold it after 5 years. I liked driving my old C4S better and the Turbo languished in the garage. The 06 C4S has the right look and the rustic personality of the old air cooled cars, aside from being a manual. The newer cars are just too sophisticated for me and I am not fond of PDK transmissions on the street. On the track they make sense because everything is happening much faster. On the street most people leave them in full auto mode, boring. I like feeling like Nuvolari driving an old Autounion. 

@randyk Galibier wanted to charge me $124 for a cartridge mounting plate. I got one from Europe for $50. That was a really bad marketing plan. 

I'll make @jymc the armrest for the price of the parts and shipping. That would be about $25.00 

Thanks for all the input and sorry for being absent from the party. I was called away from home on an emergency and am just finally getting around to reading your comments.

I should add, on second thought, a new development. A wealthy audiophile friend in my state of AZ is selling a nearly new Origin Live Agile for $7k because (get this), he’s upgrading to the nearly $25k OL Renown. He’s one of these guys with a $200k Acoustic Signature TT (and a $250k Bosendorfer full size grand piano in his living room, specially manufactured with 97 keys instead of 88 keys, to allow for the performance of certain obscure pieces written in the early 1900s). He will not part with the Agile until he receives the Renown from OL who is waiting for the manufacture of some bearings. In a discussion I had with Donna (and Christian) last year, they each stated that OL is a great match with the Cosmos, although I have heard stories here and there about an inadequate customer service model at OL.

Thank you all again for your invaluable input.

That is correct @jymc. The Origin live arms fit nicely on the Cosmos. The Agile is a nice arm, but I prefer the Schroder. The CB's vertical and horizontal effective mass are almost identical and it's magnetic antiskating is more effective than a weight on a string. The magnets also provide damping so the resonance point is very muted. The OL has a higher horizontal EF due to the massive bearing housing. If you get the vertical resonance right at 8 Hz it will force the horizontal resonance down lower where it might cause problems. The OL has no damping at all. IMHO the OL does not justify it's price although you are probably going to get a good price on it. It is certainly less complicated to live with as it already has a tonearm rest and finger lift. Frank Schroder thinks these items cause resonance problems. You can also get the CB with silver wiring. You choose the CB for the same reasons you chose the Cosmos. It will outperform your friend's Acoustic Signature at a fraction of the cost. The only downside, if you consider it so, is that it is frumpy looking in comparison. I could care less. The only other turntable that interests me is the Dohmann Helix. I am waiting for it to get vacuum clamping. 

The OL has no damping at all.

@mijostyn , I always appreciate your posts and learn a lot from them, even when I disagree. I’m wondering why you make this claim. OL’s description of the Agile plainly states:

The Agile has undergone lengthy experimentation to achieve the lowest resonance possible,

[and]

Counterweight resonance is reduced using a higher grade material and then applying a dampening coating.

Isn’t the point of damping to reduce resonance, or at least shift it to a benign frequency? The OL design would seem to be explicitly trying to achieve that end, according to its literature. They might not be adding some sort of damping material to anything but the counterweight; I don’t know. But they are applying it there, and seem to be engineering out the need for it elsewhere. Or trying. In any event, resonance is clearly on their minds. I’m not disputing you here, just wondering why you’re so convinced, since the Agile is an arm I’ve considered.