Schiit Sol or Rega Planar 3?

I recently sold my turntable looking for an upgrade, I am debating between Schiit Sol and Rega Planar 3.
I seen several videos about P3 and no doubt it is a good turntable, on the other hand Schiit Sol seem like a good turntable as well ( judging for theirs products) I read that at the beginning of the Sol released they had QC issues which they fixed. Unfortunately I have not be able to find videos about the Sol to see how good it is. Does anyone has a Sol that can tell me if is worth it? Any thoughts will be appreciated!!!
NOTE Schiit Sol comes with a AT VM95EN or you can switch it for a Grado Opus 3 ($156 additional). 

Rega planar 3 $1,000 (no cartridge)
Schiit Sol $882 (AT-VM95EN) 

My current setup;
Schiit Mani (phono preamp)
Sansui G6000 (receiver)
Klipsch Forte II (speakers)

Thank you for your help!
erivera1990
The NAD C 588 looks pretty nice too, and at $600 with an Ortofon Blue that sounds like a great deal! I’d been wondering why the NAD tables hadn’t been getting more press.

When I was new to vinyl I saw a VPI Scout at my dealer’s, and the first time feeling that unipivot was a big big NOPE for me. I ended up getting a consignment SOTA Star with Fidelity Research FR64fx arm and it was equally love at first sight/use/listen - I was hooked.
Personally I would recommend the Rega P3 with the Elys 2.  Kind of a "no brainer" in terms of set up being idiot proof.  The 100 bucks off is nice and honestly I think Rega cartridges are very underrated.  The arm is very nice, the platter is nice, the motor has quieted down with time but was a bit clattery at first.  I've had the original model 3 for 35 years that thing is a tank.  The new one has a better arm and considering it weighs about 1/2 of the old one seems well built and works well.  I would also frankly recommend their little mini preamp that thing is another great value.  It even has an A/D converter.  As to the Schiit yeah ok.  Now you'd have even more schiit.  Go Rega.