Scansonic mb serie

Does anyone listen MB serie from Scansonic ?
What about the raidho DNA ?
Does thoses speakers sound like a real raidho ?
georgelfre
Mono and stereo high end audio magazine suppose to have one but not sure if it's been released yet. 
Just set up MB 6 with Vitus RI 100. Owned most speakers up to 80k. MB 6 one of the best. Bass little light but they are new and room 35X25. No speakers, just music. Plus great focus and image. 10k retail a total steal. Vitus best solid state I have owned, also a steal at 13k retail.
My MB speakers took 79.45 years of 24/7 break in.  I had to give them to Dr. Who to break in over several hundred years over several parallel universes.  Oh, and I also had to add a bass trap 2 light-years wide at the back of the room....Then they started to open up a little.  ;)  

This is the most I have ever heard mentioned about break-in in a forum.  The most I have ever heard about a speaker sounds terrible out of the box...I actually read in here that the speaker gets better and then gets WORSE and then gets better during the break-in period.....really?!?!?!?!?  The impression I am left with is that there is just something amiss with these and it is far more likely that it takes a long time for your ear to adjust to, and appreciate, the type of sound these speakers make.

The boominess I keep hearing about is a *major* disappointment to me.  YES, of course, you can rearrange/treat your house to help it, but the marketing touts non-boominess as a major plus for these speakers.  It is true with 100% of speakers you can improve the bass with treatments and perfect placement....  It sounds like you are starting out with a boomy speaker to begin with and having to fix the boominess with heroic efforts that are not necessary with other speakers.  With only small 4.5 in drivers - there should be 0 boom and the ported design of these speakers must have suffered to get the external design they wanted.  People resorting to plugging the ports *seriously?*- something is wrong with the cabinet design.
I agree with above post, I sold mine 2.5 within 10 months of purchase.
Whatever I did the ’boominess’ never want go, however once plugged in the foam into the port, the effect got reduced, scarifying the dynamic.
Never had such audio purchase went wrong, yes in my previous post I raved about the laid back sound, reliazed after brought the speakers Triangle Gaia Ez I was so wrong.

And in one of the shows in Bangkok the Raidho D5.1 had similar kind of effect on bass, its just my opinion