Salk speakers Integrated Amp suggestion......

I've been intrigued by Salk speakers for a while. It seems they receive high accolades from owners and non-owners alike and I'm thinking of putting in an order in for the SS 8's or SS 9.5's. They have an efficiency rating of 86/87.
My question is what Integrated Amp would pair well with the Salk's? I've heard them with the Wells Majestic at Axpona a couple of years ago, and although nice, it didn't blow me away. My budget would probably top out around $10k, give or take. I've been reading other threads and see Audio by Van Alstine mentioned, but no Integrateds.
Do I need a lot of power? I've been reading/looking at Pass, Hegel, Mac, ML & Aesthetixs Mimas to name a few. Prefer SS since I've never dealt with tubes, but am not adverse them or a hybrid. There are so many to choose from but I want something with synergy to the Salk's. Any recommendations?
Thanks.
skoorb824

@Scoorb824,
See link below, scroll down a bit to the 4th photo. This setup was at CAS with the SS 9.5s. Jim recently commented to me about this amp too, if you want to go tube, he seemed to like this setup yet it was something in progress as I recall. Not sure if its available yet or not.  And he’ll likely have other ideas for solid state.
https://theaudiobeatnik.com/california-audio-show-2019-three-more-top-rooms/

Thanks for the insight. I think you're correct with me having a conversation with Jim. I understand someone blindly recommending an amplifier probably wouldn't be the best option, but since I can't hear these speakers before I purchase them I thought a few Agoner's might have a few recommendations of what works for them. Synergy again, with what might work well with the Salks
@decooney691, love the looks of the McGary SA-2, I've just never used tube amps and am a little cautious of them. 
@skoorb824 
All makes sense and agree its hard to match up without hearing them. The thought here is anyone who recommends an amp to you for Salks and they've never heard them or know what makes them sing, take it all with a grain of salt.  As others suggested, maybe head over to AC Audiocircle and try a post on the Salk forum there, finding some members with the 9.5s who've tried a few amps could give you some starting ideas.  Yes, tube amps can be a fuss if they are not designed or built well, and you do have to be somewhat committed about keeping an eye on the tubes, bias, yet the rewards can be wonderful too.  Jim can share more on that too, seeing he's using them now too. Good Luck.  

i do know frank van alstine uses salks (among others) in his system to voice his gear...  so you at least know with van alstine amps or integrated amps that the sound produced will be something that frank and his crew thinks would sound 'right' (assuming proper set up of course)