Sacramento, California

We have a variety of systems built around both planar and coil speakers. We are helpful, friendly, and informal. Please feel free to email me if interested.
muralman1
The Sierra Nevada Audiophile Society is alive and well in Sacramento and the outlying areas! and has been for many years now. We always welcome new members, so if you live in Sacramento or anywhere near Sac please come check out the club. Check out our new website too. There's no big commitment to join the club, just come when you can. We have a lot of great guest speakers, field trips and interesting club members.

On Saturday, 10/17/15 at 11 AM, Robert Lee, The Man behind Acoustic Zen, will be in Sacramento at one of our member's homes showing/playing his Crescendo MK2 speakers and his cables.

All are welcome to come. We are starting the presentation at 11 AM. Call Keith Mundy at (916) 416-5638 for further information - address, etc...

Hi,

Saw this  Audio Club in the Sac area. When getting ready to

list  ARC AMP  I'm not using. I used to lived in the central valley years past. Visalia.

Back at the time when Richard was quitting his truck driving job. To start-up Vendersteen Audio. He rented small bldg in Hanford.

The rest is history. We had a Club there. Gone thur a lot of different stuff

over the years. From Altec Horns/Double Quads/Sound Labs/ Hiels,etc..

the list goes on. But until now. I didn't know there's active audio club here.

Would be interested in hearing more about it.

tubes444

Is there an active group in Sacramento for audiophiles?  I will be moving back to Sacramento in December and would like to meet other interested audio people.   Thanks,. Bruce

Bruce
Your not alone, i am in Wiltion not far from Elk Grove and would like to hear from Audiophiles.
Thanks Pete

Hey, I'm in Tracy, which is about 1.5 hours directly south of Sac.  I'd be willing to meet local audiophiles.