SACD Multichannel player - $400 budget

Want to put a player in my home theater system for around $400 (used). If money was not a consideration I would opt for a Sony XA777ES. Not interested in any Denon players. Suggestions much appreciated.
kira
I'd consider the Oppo BDP-83 ($499 new). I have the DV-980H ($167), and am very happy with it. When I upgrade, I'll get a BDP-83. Good luck on your quest!
The Oppo is the one to get if you haven't already added Blu-ray to the mix...pun intended.
Now that Oppo has stopped making Universal Multi-Channel SACD players, are there hopefully new companies prepared to take over and produce new superior multi-channel SACD/BluRay players at similarly reasonable costs? - because 2-channel SACD players are sonically crippled & insufficient for complete TV & Music multi-speaker home set-ups?  
Yamaha BD-S681 is a great blu ray with sacd capability .great value for money and costs well bellow your budget.
Old thread, however I own the yamaha BD-S681. I agree it is a great option below the $500 price point. I do not use it multichannel however.