SACD dealers in Chicago

I was wondering if anybody in the Chicago area could tell me who(dealers) and where I can listen to SACD units set up correctly. Sony SCD-777ES, Phillips, Marantz? I appreciate the help.
eatrice
Audio Consultants in Evanston has a good setup with a Michell Orbe, SME V arm and Benz cartridge, playing through Levinson electronics. They change the speakers from time to time--lately they've been using the Eggleston Andras.
Thanks "Dschoenberg" I have not been to the Evanston Audio consultants in at long time. I must pay them a visit soon, as I would really like to hear the Orbe. Thanks for the information.

Chris

PhilD, I will be near Superior Street and Michigan Avenue. Its likely that I will hit some of the suggestions on Clark St. and the Sony store.

Gentleman, I'm grateful for all of your responses. This has been very helpful to me.

Thank you. Eric
Thanks you guys for the information. I went to Holm Audio on Monday afternoon and had a great vinyl demonstration with some beautiful Nottingham tables. Nice change of pace from some of the shops downtown.

Chris