Rush albums sound quality

I've been a long time Rush fan and as time has passed I've been able to buy a better system.
The thing is that I've realizaed that even Rush remastered cd's soun very bad, poor instrument separation, Geddy's voice sounds bad, etc.

I know it's not my system because other cd's sound great, from Dream Theater to Miles Davis.

Any one agrees ?
foxtrot
Man I love Rush , well , from Moving Pictures on. Geddy relaxed his vocals from about Signals on and produced some 3 - d musical construction for just 3 guys but those recordings were in fact terrible. I agree with KRV though . The remasters were an improvement but still bad. Zep is releasing their latest on DVD A . Maybe someday we can get something remastered in a hi rez format. Dont hold your breath though.
WOW, finally someone who likes THE SAME MUSIC AS ME!
Dream Theater and Rush! COOL!
What difference will a high resolution format make when it seems to be the opinion that the original recordings were terrible?
I think the remasters sound every bit as good as the original vinyl.
I believe one Rush album is scheduled to be released in hi-rez this fall. I forget the web site, but it has extensive listings and reviews of DVD-A and SACD.