Rtr speakers

For the past 30 plus years, I have enjoyed listening to my music through a set of Fulton J speaker system. Currently one of the input transformers on the electrostatic rtr-6 stopped working. I have been searching for a replacement or someone that can possibly rewind the unit. I would appreciate any inputs or help on this issue.

thanks

musicalaviator

Are you sure it’s the transformer? Has dc resistance changed compared to the working unit?

@musicalaviator: I would contact the JansZen Electrostatic Company. Though they did not make the RTR ESL tweeter (a great one, used not only in the Fulton Model J---a pair of which I bought new in 1974---but also the Wilson Audio WAMM and the ESS Transtatic I, the latter of which I currently own), but they have a very long history with building ESL loudspeakers, and can probably advise you on the availability of a suitable transformer.

Glad to here you are familiar with FMI, I purchased mine from the original owner in 86, still sound pretty good. I’ll reach out Janszen, hopefully they can help.