Rowland 201 mono's, has anyone heard them?

I was in a Rowland dealer and they showed me the new Rowland 201 mono blocks for $4700.00 per pair. These were not yet broken in & I did not really listen. 250 watts per channel @ $4,700.00 per pair. At $4,700.00 per pair has anyone listen to these beauties?
bobheinatz
Amazing specs on these things. Size of a phonebook, weighs under 14 bounds, draws 8 watts at idle. Hell, it could be a mid-90's laptop computer! XLR only, but adpaters available. I was thinking about picking up a used Model 10, but now...
I have seen just the pictures of these amazing amps. If this pair cost $4700.00, I want one pair. Jeff Rowland? definitely sounds amazing. Now I can sell my Audio Research VT100 MKIII. Rod
I'm amazed there isn't a lot more buzz about these amps on Audiogon. They appear to be a breakthrough item and they are from Jeff Rowland, not Bob Carver. JRDG is not a gimmick company and their Model 302 has created a major stir among those who can purchase such elite equipment. That's why there are so many Model 10 and Model 12 amps for sale at such low prices.
The response to this thread has been really minimal despite the fact that State of the Art performance is being suggested here in a price range where many of us already buy.
Rowland builds wonderful amps which are also great eye candy. If it says Rowland, it is good. In fairness, I haven't heard this model, but I would be SHOCKED if Rowland did anything that wasn't superb. It would be out of character for him.
Larry