Rotel RA-02 or Audio Refinement Complete ?

Anyone have any ideas? I really need help. The difference in price is Rotel + $150 = AF complete

Any ideas are being greatly appreciated !

thanks
quangle2003
I have to disagree with Pabelson on this one. Given my experience with Rotel (albeit, not that particualar model) I would choose the audio refinement even though it's older. I do agree that age doesn't play a role. In my opinion, the audio refinement will give more enjoyment, and have a better resale in the long run should you choose to upgrade.

Don't take our opinions though. listen and see which you like best if possible. Also, which speakers you are using will play a role. Rotel is a good match with B&W, but B&W is an even better match with the audio refinement.
I am using the Infitity Alpha 50 (not high end speakers, though), but I will upgrade my speakers soon. Which one is a good match for this? My room is a medium size bed room. I have a deal on the JMLAB COBALT 815, $635, shipped in 8/10 condition, so anyone tell me that should I go with this?

good night !
Also, I will keep the Rotel RA-02 more time to enjoy it and wait for the good deal on the ARC. The deal I talked about for the ARC is off !

thanks, and have a good night ! "-).......
Post removed