Rotel Mich P5 vs McInstosh C49

Hello All,
Looking to buy a new pre-amp and I am down to the McIntosh C49 or the Rotel Michi P5. Trying to keep cost of Pre-AMP+DAC under $5K.
Thoughts on these to? I hear the resell is better on the C49, but don't plan on selling it. My concern on the Michi P5 is long term durability.

I like a warm sound with a rich mid, defined bass and not to brassy on the upper end.
Thank you all for your input.
sovy
I would also go with the McIntosh. If your amp is a Mac, then it’s a no brainer, MC works best with Mac. If not, listen to both. Never say you don’t plan on reselling it, I have sold some of my Mac for more than what I paid and for a time, I did it to move way up the Mac line.
Not using a McInstosh Amp. I know Mac excels at Tube Pre-Amps/Amps - but how is their solid state?  I have read mixed reviews and the SS don't seam to hold value as well as the Tube versions.
Mac's SS stuff is also excellent. Not many SS amps hold their value, especially if they are more than 2 channels.
The C49 is an excellent preamp and built like a tank.  It also has an upgradeable DAC module and that's a big plus.  Resale is also not a concern with any of their preamps or amplifiers.  Home theater stuff will lose value because it becomes obsolete so quickly.

Since you like warmer, richer sound, you should also check out their amps when you have a chance.  You won't be disappointed.

Happy listening!