Rondi H. D'Agostino Obituary

Rondi D'Agostino, president of Krell Audio has passed away. A friend who worked at Krell told me she fell down the stairs at home. Krell is of course closed for the time being as she was the main owner if not the only one. This is very sad news as most will agree.

Robt.

rwwear

Out of respect to the Krell family,  R.I.P Rondi! However, unfortunately I have to agree with Roxy54, I am a newbie to Krell and just shipped my Krell amp to them and the shipping company can't deliver because no one is available. Thank you Audiogon members for this post, because after many unsuccessful attemps trying to calls and find what's going on I found this information. 

Nonetheless, my heart goes out to the family.

Thank you.

Does anyone have any update(s) on when Krell HQ is reopening? Weeks have turned into months without any sort of an open letter to clients, which I think would be quite helpful for everyone at this point. I’m sure people with current orders and repairs would like to know when they can expect their hardware back along with those of us that have units to send in.

Any information would be appreciated as Krell is completely unreachable and all voicemail boxes are full.

Thanks in advance and condolences to the Krell family.