Rolling Stones Tour 2015

http://www.rollingstone.com/music/news/rolling-stones-plan-summer-tour-sticky-fingers-reissue-20150331

Also, reissue of "Stickey Fingers".
128x128dweller

Showing 4 responses by phasecorrect

Time to prop Keith up like a scarecrow and have Mick lip sync...at least Charlie can still make a beat
I don't blame the Stones...its the public that supports this once vital band...and I'm a huge fan from 68-72...one helluva run...unprecedented quality...Beatles came close
Have to agree with earlier post...live Stones does reveal the limitations of Jagger as a vocalist...however his performance does make up.for some or all depending on the night....this is not Pavarotti! Stones would wipe the floor with the Beatles live tho...IMHO
Possibly...but both bands were somewhat one dimensional in their infancy...no different than most garage bands of today...mostly covers, etc...however the Beatles gradually became more sophisticated in the studio...and essentially abandoned live performances after the Shea stadium debacle... even if they were to continue...their material was too advanced to perform live for the era..."pop" or not...I thought the Beatles peaked while a psychedelic band.